10 things that make us different from our competitors
- We love to say ‘THANK YOU’ to everyone who contacts us for taking the time out of their busy day to connect with us.
- Our Customer Service speaks for itself because we go the ‘extra mile’ to ensure our customers get great value and great satisfaction working with us.
- Listening to ‘our customers’ is the key to ensure our service is a perfect fit with their business.
- Building business relationships with our customers have been the cornerstone of our growth and success.
- We treat all customers with empathy.
- Warwickshire First Aid Training has external quality assurance in place to ensure that our first aid training courses are compliant and to give us feedback on where we need to improve.
- Feedback from our customers and from our course delegates helps us improve our service, we welcome all feedback whether good or bad, and all feedback is acted upon.
- Our internal quality assurance ensures that all of our first aid training courses are fully compliant, cutting edge, and fit for purpose and is reviewed on a frequent basis.
- We are approachable and we communicate effectively with all of our customers to ensure our exemplary customer service is never tarnished.
- We are unique and so are YOU too.
These 10 things have helped us grow
Over the past year, Warwickshire First Aid Training has steadily grown to become a first aid training provider of choice for many businesses in Warwickshire and the West Midlands, this is based on our customer service, our accredited and regulated first aid training courses that are Ofqual approved, and having a ‘can do’ attitude to getting the job done to our customers satisfaction.
We conducted a survey with our customers to ask what they liked about us and what they didn’t like about us and this was the top 10 things they did like, we are currently making plans in the areas they didn’t like so we can improve there too.