- We love to say ‘THANK YOU’ to everyone who contacts us for taking the time out of their busy day to connect with us.
- Our Customer Service speaks for itself because we always go the ‘extra mile’ to ensure all of our customers get great value and great satisfaction working with us.
- Listening to ‘our customers’ is the key to ensure our services are a perfect fit for their business.
- Building our business relationships with our customers has been the cornerstone of our growth and success.
- We treat all customers with empathy and this has helped us gain some great customers from our competitors. It cost nothing to listen and offer a solution to a problem.
- Warwickshire First Aid Training has the external quality assurance in place to ensure that our first aid training courses are compliant and to give us feedback on where we need to improve.
- Feedback from our customers and from our course learners has really helped us improve our service and we welcome all feedback whether good or bad and all feedback is acted upon promptly.
- Our IQA (internal quality assurance) ensures that all of our first aid training courses are fully compliant, cutting edge, and fit for purpose and are reviewed on a frequent basis for compliance.
- We are approachable and we communicate effectively with all of our customers to ensure our exemplary customer service is always delivered and never tarnished.
- YOU are unique and so are WE too.
These 10 things have helped us grow
Over 6 years Warwickshire First Aid Training has steadily grown to become the first aid training provider of choice for many businesses in Warwickshire and surrounding counties.
This has been largely based on our exemplary customer service from the outset, delivering our accredited first aid training courses that are Ofqual approved, and our can-do attitude to getting the job done to our customer’s satisfaction.
We regularly conduct a survey at random with our customers to ask what they liked about us and what they didn’t like about us this was the top 10 things they did like, and are currently making plans in the areas they didn’t like us so much so we can improve there too.